Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sign Up for Exclusive Webinar: "Integrative Medicine in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer"

I'd like to invite you to join my exclusive webinar discussing Integrative Medicine and its role in the treatment and prevention of cancer.

The webinar, "Integrative Medicine in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer," will be on Tuesday, September 14th, at 1pm (PST).

In this live webinar, I will share my knowledge, my 25 years of experience treating cancer patients, and insights I've gained from my on-going meditation sabbatical. The focus of the webinar is integrative medicine: What it is, its philosophical and practical applications, and how it is specifically applied in the prevention and treatment of cancer, with additional focus on breast and prostate cancer.

Join me on Tuesday, September 14th, at 1pm (PST)!

Sign-up today!

www.betterhealthseminars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment