Thursday, September 9, 2010

Only a Few Days Left to Sign Up for Exclusive Webinar with Dr. Isaac Eliaz!

Join Dr. Eliaz in Discussing Integrative Medicine in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer.

Please join me on Tuesday, September 14th, at 1pm (PST), to learn more about Integrative Medicine and its role in the treatment and prevention of cancer.

In this live webinar, I will share my knowledge, my 25 years of experience treating cancer patients, and insights I've gained from my on-going meditation sabbatical.

I will focus on integrative medicine:

* What is integrative medicine?

* The philosophical and practical applications of integrative medicine

* How integrative medicine is specifically applied in the prevention and treatment of cancer

* Additional focus on breast and prostate cancer.


Join me on Tuesday, September 14th, at 1pm (PST)!

Sign-up today!
www.betterhealthseminars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment